At the intersection of art and industrial design, ARGOLF conceived its original putter line by uniting finesse, technological precision, balance and performance. Each ARGOLF putter is made to measure by combining expertise with sophisticated aeronautical technology. Following the example of fine jewelry, ARGOLF fashions its putters in the best metals, like titanium carved from a block, stainless steel and aluminum. In its never-ending quest for perfect detail and performance, ARGOLF relies on its research and development team, which studies the quality of each individual putter by CAD (computer-aided drafting). A tri-dimensional metrology machine is calibrated to a high level of precision for ARGOLF, just like for jewelry of the finest detail, thus allowing ARGOLF putters to respond to the needs of every kind of golfer: beginner, experienced, amateur or professional. The aesthetic and ergonomic qualities of each putter, customized to each individual golfer, delivers maximum comfort and effectiveness on the green.
PUTTING ANALYSIS SOFTWARE BY QUINTIC
"The software measures the speed, launch & spin characteristics of the golf ball which is ultimately what matters... How the golf club creates those numbers is crucial in order to fully understand the putting stroke."
The Software Captures:
- Impact Club & Ball Speed
- Impact Ratio
- Face Angle & Face Rotation during the Impact Zone
- Lie, Attack and Shaft Angle
- Ball Speed during the first 16 inches of the putt (how the ball slows down!)
- Launch Angle & Vertical Bounce
- Skid, Backspin & Roll (Angular rotation & revolutions per minute)
- Hook or Slice Side Spin
- The point of Zero Skid / Time to Zero Skid
- The average of up to 200 putts including the range & standard deviation, for easy comparison of putters and putting technique
- Create a PDF summary report
NEWS & MEDIA
Argolf USA Opens New Location at 401 Maplewood Dr Suite 10-11 in Jupiter, Florida JUPITER, Florida (February 2020) – Argolf USA (www.argolfusa.com), a line of precision-designed putters and irons, announces the opening of their new location at 401 Maplewood Dr Suite 10-11.