Tim Petrovic is widely recognized as one of the best putters in professional golf. He is ranked #1 on the Champions Tour with a 1.645 putting average. Tim’s notable accomplishments included his win at the 2005 Zurich Classic in New Orleans. He also has eleven second-place finishes on the Champions Tour.
Tim Petrovic's weapon of choice is the ARTHUR LT putter from ARGOLF, which earned a prestigious spot on the 2018 Golf Digest Hot List. The ARTHUR LT is a lighter version of the original ARTHUR blade putter milled from 304L German Stainless Steel. This high-performance putter has an ideal MOI to yield superior balance and stability. In addition, its full-shaft offset enables the golfer to keep their hands ahead of the putter face at both address and impact. Such a combination of offset and patented C-Cut grooves on the clubface accentuates the topspin effect on the ball for a more accurate roll and feel.
• Chubb Classic: Carded rounds of 66-68-69 to finish runner-up to Bernhard Langer.This was Tim’s third top-10 in six starts at the event (previous: T4, 2020; T2, 2018).
• TimberTech Championship: Carded 69-61-74 – 204 (-12) to finish T4 at the 2021 TimberTech Championship. His second-round 61 tied the lowest second-round score in tournament history.
• Dominion Energy Charity Classic: Carded rounds of 67-67-71 to finish T4 at the 2021 Dominion Energy Charity Classic.
• Boeing Classic: Recorded 69-67-71 – 207 to finish T7 in his fourth appearance at the Boeing Classic. His T7 finish was his 8th top-10 finish during the 2020-21 wraparound season.
• Bridgestone SENIOR PLAYERS Championship: Carded 72-70-72-71 – 284 to finish T10 at the 2021 Bridgestone SENIOR PLAYERS Championship.
• KitchenAid Senior PGA Championship: Finished second making this his third runner-up finish of the season. After opening with 72, he carded rounds of 69-68-67. It marked his fourth top-10 in five starts.
• Insperity Invitational: Entering the final round with a share of the lead, he finished T2 after shooting 65-71 – 136 . It marked Petrovic's third consecutive top-10 finish.
• Chubb Classic: Posted rounds of 67-70-65 to finish T4 at the 2021 Chubb Classic.
• Cologuard Classic: Posted scores of 71-67-72 to finish T6.
• Charles Schwab Series at Ozarks National: Carded rounds of 64-65-66 and finished second at the Charles Schwab Series. His 195 total was his career-best 54-hole score on PGA TOUR Champions, and his runner-up finish was the seventh of his career.
• Tim posted three top-three finishes and was 24th in the final Charles Schwab Cup standings. Ranked fifth on Tour in Putting Average (1.747 putts per GIR).
• His breakthrough season on PGA TOUR Champions featured five runner-up finishes, four of which were in majors including the season ending Charles Schwab Cup Championship. He finished No. 9 in the Charles Schwab Cup.
In his bag
The ARTHUR LT is a lighter version of the ARTHUR blade putter milled from 304L German Stainless Steel. Due to its more petite size, this high-performance putter has a slightly lower MOI than the ARTHUR, yet maintains the same superior balance and stability.